The Metallic Collection is a 3 STEP SYSTEM. It requires: Metallic Base Coat, Metallic Silver Base & Color
Formula & Curing time:
- Formula: metallic
- 1 coat for a flawless finish
- 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30 seconds by LED
Size of the bottle : 15 ml | 0.5fl oz
1. Apply the metallic base coat and cure for 30 seconds.
2. Apply the metallic silver base and wait for 15-30 seconds until you get the mirror effect, then cure for 30 seconds by LED lamp and 2 minutes by UV Lamp.
3. Apply the color gel, only one layer, cure for 90 seconds by LED lamp and 2 minutes by UV Lamp.
4. Apply the top coat and cure for 60 seconds by LED lamp and 2 minutes by UV Lamp.
TIP: If the gel feels thick or tacky, place it in warm (not boiling) water for 1-2 minutes, remove it from water and roll the bottle between your hands. Do not shake, it will create air bubbles.
Most common mistakes when doing your manicure:
- Applying lotion or cuticle oil before doing your manicure.
- Getting gel polish on your skin or cuticles and cure it.
- Not wiping off the sticky layer from your regular top coat.
- Applying thick layers of soak off gel polish.
Acrylates Copolymer, Ethyl Methacrylate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Rthyl Acetate, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, CI 77981, CI 77266, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77019