Used to build, bring volume and shape the base of the nail. Excellent base for your gel manicure. The best replacement for acrylic nails!
- First you need to prep your nails
- Apply base coat and cure
- Apply the bead of polygel in the middle of your nail
- With a brush that has been dipped into alcohol work the polygel into the nail and create the form you want.
- When the result is the one you wanted to achieve, cure the polygel
- File the shape of your nail and buff it, clean the dust
- [Optional step: apply color gel and cure]
- Apply top coat and cure
Formula & Curing time:
- Dusty Taffy
- 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30sec by LED
Size of the tube: 30g