Clip-in hair extensions come in a group of contoured pieces, attached at the base with silicone. All you have to do is clip the pieces to your natural hair. Each clip snaps open and close with ease. RANIA sets are thick from root to tip and are double drawn offering more hair per set than leading competitors. With a thin flat weft seal, these are the most discreet clip in sets offering flexibility for every hair type.
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
With proper care and regular wear, clip-ins last anywhere from 3 – 6 months, up to a year. These can last much longer with infrequent use. IMPORTANT: These are created for temporary, occasional use and are not meant for every day wear or to be used as a semi-permanent method.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR RANIA HAIR:
- use sulphate free shampoo and conditioners to maximize wear and protect the hair connections
- gently use an extension brush or wide tooth comb to avoid tangles and pulling of bonds
- never go to bed with wet hair
- your extensions are natural hair, so treat them as you would your own hair, being cautious of over styling or extreme heat
- gently tie your hair up with a scarf or in a loose braid before sleeping
- light shades require more care and caution when heat styling, we recommend using thermal protection to avoid heat damage