Keratin tips are fused to individual strands of natural hair using an adhesive heated with a professional hot tool. Our bonds are smaller than competitive brands so they end up being more discreet for the client. Applying keratin tip extensions take approximately 1+ hours to apply and are applied by a professional.
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
They are considered semi-permanent as they can stay in your hair for up to 5 months before requiring removal by a professional.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR RANIA HAIR:
- use sulphate free shampoo and conditioners to maximize wear and protect the hair connections
- gently use an extension brush or wide tooth comb to avoid tangles and pulling of bonds
- never go to bed with wet hair
- your extensions are natural hair, so treat them as you would your own hair, being cautious of over styling or extreme heat
- gently tie your hair up with a scarf or in a loose braid before sleeping
- light shades require more care and caution when heat styling, we recommend using thermal protection to avoid heat damage