These are applied by attaching strands of hair to small sections of the natural hair with a small silicone-lined bead. Then, a special tool is used to secure the bead to the hair and tightened to hold it in place. This method takes about 1+ hours to apply by a professional.
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
They are considered semi-permanent as they stay in your hair for up to 5 months. Suggested readjustments are every 4- weeks by a professional.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR RANIA HAIR:
- use sulphate free shampoo and conditioners to maximize wear and protect the hair connections
- gently use an extension brush or wide tooth comb to avoid tangles and pulling of bonds
- never go to bed with wet hair
- your extensions are natural hair, so treat them as you would your own hair, being cautious of over styling or extreme heat
- gently tie your hair up with a scarf or in a loose braid before sleeping
- light shades require more care and caution when heat styling, we recommend using thermal protection to avoid heat damage