Halo hair extensions are made using a single weft with clips and an invisible wire to hide in the natural hairline. With the additional security of clips, the client can be comfortable of no displacement. Each clip snaps open and close with ease. This method doubles as a volume weft. These are the best temporary option for all hair types as there is the least pressure put on natural hair connections.
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
With proper care and regular wear, halos last anywhere from 3 – 6 months, up to a year. These can last much longer with infrequent use. IMPORTANT: These are created for temporary, occasional use and are not meant for every day wear or to be used as a semi-permanent method.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR RANIA HAIR:
- use sulphate free shampoo and conditioners to maximize wear and protect the hair connections
- gently use an extension brush or wide tooth comb to avoid tangles and pulling of bonds
- never go to bed with wet hair
- your extensions are natural hair, so treat them as you would your own hair, being cautious of over styling or extreme heat
- gently tie your hair up with a scarf or in a loose braid before sleeping
- light shades require more care and caution when heat styling, we recommend using thermal protection to avoid heat damage